Comprehensive Strategy for Complex Sales
Strategic Selling® helps organisations develop comprehensive strategies to win sales opportunities. The program delivers a selling process and action plan to successfully sell solutions that require approval from multiple decision makers in the customer’s organisation.
Strategic Selling® provides visibility into sales opportunities, documenting plans with the program’s Blue Sheet. This involves first identifying all key players in the customer’s organisation, understanding each player’s degree of influence and their reasons for buying, and uncovering essential information. Salespeople and organisations will be equipped to evaluate their competitive position, address the business and personal motives of each decision maker in the client organisation, and differentiate their company by leveraging its unique strengths.
Navigate the complex selling environment and close more deals
Strategic Selling® significantly improves the odds of winning complex sales opportunities. It gives organisations a common process and language for pursuing sales opportunities and criteria for allocating resources to determine when to walk away from resource-intensive deals with low probabilities of success. The key to success is learning how to focus time and energy on those opportunities most likely to become profitable, long-term customers.
Strategic Selling® will be the right solution if your company is trying to:
- Secure approval from multiple decision makers.
- Need help planning how to win sales opportunities
- Navigate the internal bureaucracy of customers and prospects.
- Gain more visibility into the status of important sales opportunities.
- Allocate resources appropriately for large sales.
- Improve team collaboration to pursue strategic opportunities.
- Forecast revenue with greater accuracy.
- Increase close rates for opportunities with long sales cycles.
Contact us today to learn more about our sales consulting strategies including strategic selling and how it can benefit you by calling +61 (0)2 9909 8699 or fill out the enquiries form to the right of screen. For more information about our short sales courses in Melbourne, Sydney and internationally, explore our website.